5. Intellectual Property Rights; Content; Copyright Infringement Notification Process
5.2 Your Content. The Websites and Services may allow or require you to post data, text, pictures, videos, recordings or other materials and information that will be accessible by visitors to the Websites or users of the Services ("Public Content"), or that will only be accessible by you or those designated by you ("Private Content") (Public Content and Private Content, collectively referred to as "Your Content"). As between you and GT Church, you remain the sole owner of and solely responsible for Your Content. GT Church does not claim ownership of any of Your Content, but by submitting Your Content, you hereby grant GT Church a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up, irrevocable, perpetual right and license to link to, reproduce, distribute, adapt, promote, display, and sublicense Your Content, including without limitation using Your Content in marketing materials for GT Church. (e.g., photos from your Public Group Profile). While we retain these right, we will do our best to contact you if Your Content will be used for marketing purposes. GT Church does not endorse, guarantee, or assume any responsibility, obligation or liability relating to Your Content, including without limitation liability for third-party claims against users of the Websites or Services for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud or misrepresentation. Unless required otherwise by law or unable to determine the source of Your Content, GT Church will attempt to contact you before removing any of Your Content. However, GT Church reserves the right to remove any of Your Content at any time, with no obligation to notify you of the removal, where GT Church believes in good faith that such removal is appropriate. Publication of any of Your Content is at the sole discretion of GT Church.
5.3 Prohibited Content. We want to maintain Websites and Services that are a positive, healthy experience for all. Therefore, while using the Websites or Services, you agree that you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Public Content or Private Content that: (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, infringing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) creates a risk of harm, loss, or damage to any person or property or a risk of physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit minors in any way, including, but not limited to, by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations or contains any information or content that is illegal; or (v) infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights or contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
5.5 Transmission of Your Content. The term "Your Content" also includes registration information, business and financial information, electronic transmissions and all other data of any kind contained within emails or otherwise submitted by you or entered electronically in the course of your use of the Websites or Services. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of Your Content (including the possible transmission of Your Content outside its country of origin) may be necessary to your use of the materials, services and content offered on or through the Websites or Services and consent to GT Church's interception and storage of Your Content. You understand that you or GT Church may be transmitting Your Content over the Internet, and over various networks, only part of which may be owned and operated by GT Church. You agree that GT Church is not responsible for any portions of Your Content that are lost, altered, intercepted or stored without authorization during the transmission of Your Content across networks not owned and operated by GT Church.
5.6 Copyright Infringement Notification Process. GT Church abides by the Federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA"). If you believe that any content included on the Websites or Services is your proprietary work and has been copied in a way that constitutes an infringement of your copyrights in that work, please immediately notify GT Church of any such copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights infringement. Similarly, if you believe that Your Content has been inappropriately removed, you may send a counter-notification. In either case, your written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Attn: Megan Fegely / HR Director
1110 Snyder Road West Lawn, PA 19609
5.6.1 Copyright Infringement Notification. To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
5.6.2 Counter-Notification. If Your Content has been taken down, you may elect to send us a counter notice. To be effective your counter notice must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.