The GT Kids Media Tech is tasked with recruiting and equipping volunteers to create engaging large group experiences, through programming, leadership development, and team building. Together with their volunteer team, this part-time role will create engaging, inspiring, and distraction-free large group environments so that the message is more likely to stick with kids & families.
- Recruit, train, develop and empower GT Kids Volunteer Teams.
- Ensure all volunteers feel known, encouraged and celebrated by providing a coach for every 8-10 volunteers and a coordinator for every 3-5 coaches.
- Huddle with all volunteers 30 minutes prior to all services/events.
- Meet quarterly with team coaches and coordinators to cast vision, communicate upcoming events, and provide opportunities for collaboration.
- Provide weekly communication to volunteer teams (vision, curriculum, upcoming events, volunteer schedules, etc.).
- Execute large group programming content (lights, sound, visuals) on Sunday Mornings to create a dynamic environment for preschool (2-5 year-olds), elementary (K-3rd) and Preteens (4th-5th grades).
- Collaborate with the GT Kids Large Group Director for: Preschool, Elementary and Preteen LG Programing needs for weekends services at all locations.
- Collaborate with the GT Kids Team to create and execute GT Kids & Family outreach initiatives and special events
- Dynamic and proven team-builder who is passionate about recruiting and training volunteer leaders
- Knowledge in most areas of live production set up including lighting, audio, and video
- Knowledge of proper handling and care of media equipment
- Solid work ethic and ability to self-motivate, effectively prioritize, and multi-task
- Strengths in problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Availability for Sunday morning hours and special services/events